Paradise wins the “Medallon de Oro” in Spain!… TWICE!
The Costa del Sol shines with the ‘Golden Stars’ of the Institute of Professional Excellence
This Friday, November 10, 2017, the Hotel Los Monteros in Marbella hosted the “Awarding of the Gold Star” awards granted by the Institute for Professional Excellence.
The evening, held at the ‘Salón Real’, was conducted by Antonio Gabriel Pérez Mateu, vice president of the IEP, who presented this award in recognition of the trajectory of companies and professionals from all sectors that contribute to the social development of Spain and, specifically, the Costa del Sol.
During this special event, the Red Cross of Marbella was given a donation check that was collected by its vice president, María Engracia Meléndez Cabello. In addition, there was institutional representation as it was attended by the Councilor for Economic Development, SMEs, Employment and Strategic Plan, Cristóbal Garre Murcia. Furthermore, Antonio Sánchez Moya received the diploma of honor for the merits contracted with our association.
The ‘Golden Star’ was presented to:
- Susana Álvarez, founder of the European School of Image and Fashion;
- CIEM, Comprehensive consultancy of the company and the municipality;
- Mythology, personalized Aesthetic Medicine clinic;
- Eventisimo, leader in integral services for the organization of events;
- IN & OUT, pioneer center in the province of Malaga in hair removal;
- José Godoy Godoy S. L., a historic company in the poultry sector;
- Nailwork, has grown thanks to its careful service in treatments for both men and women;
- International treatments and lacquers, international benchmark in the treatment and lacquering of aluminum;
- Puerto Terrace Dental Clinic, specialists in oral treatments;
- Aesthetic Medical Clinic Dra. Espínola Plastic Surgery and Psychology pioneer in treatments with support threads;
- Quale reforms, transform old Mediterranean villas into modern villas of current architecture;
- Elkoko, digital creative team of advertising and freelance graphic design;
- KIBO, developer and technology consultant;
- Super-mex Foods, a leading company in charge of the supply of Tex-Mex products;
- Taxo Valuation, a benchmark in the field of appraisal, valuation and cataloging of tangible and intangible assets and assets;
- Rafael García Salido, one of the most renowned specialists in Orthomolecular Medicine;
- Paradise Beauty Salon, a beauty center with more than a decade of experience;
- Juan Luis Párraga, renowned chiropodist in foot surgery;
- Los Naranjos Golf Club, considered one of the best golf courses in Spain;
- ASR, farm management; Cristóbal Garre Murcia, reputed economist;
- Antonio Escamilla Garrido, pioneer in gluteal lift techniques without surgery with Russian threads;
- Pedro Rojas Bernal, owner of Sofía Rojas Boutiques;
- Yolanda Galeras de Martos, president of the Association of Friends of Music of Marbella;
- Limón Advertising, laboratory of ideas;
- Reinsol, company of projects of reform, design and decoration of sustainable way;
- SG Salon Experiencie, aesthetic and beauty center; Marbella for Sale, real estate with international prestige;
- Golden Clinic, a pioneer center in the application of minimally invasive treatments; among others.
ON THE INSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
The Institute for Professional Excellence, founded and chaired by the Ilmo. Mr. D. Ignacio de Jacob y Gómez, is a guarantee and quality brand that recognizes the effort and commitment to excellence of the best companies and professionals.
Since the inauguration of the IEP, five years ago, it has awarded Natura Bissé, 7 and Acción Audiovisual Productions, Halcón Viajes and Lo Mónaco, among others.
Among the honorary directors of the Institute are:
- S.A.R Maria Luisa de Prusia, president of the Concordia Association;
- Mrs. Dña. Lola Herrera, actress;
- Prof. Mr. D. José Luis Cordeiro, engineer and founding professor of the Singularity University;
- Mr. Gerardo Seeliger, president of Club Siglo XXI;
- Prof. Mr. Carlos Jesús Ruiz Cosano, specialist in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology and President of the Constitution Club;
- Ilmo. Mr. Luis del Olmo, doctor honoris causa by the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid;
- Mr. Dr. Don Leandro Plaza Celemín, former president of the Spanish Heart Foundation; the Ilmo.
- Mr. Prof. Luis Mariano Robles Velasco, professor of Roman Law from the University of Granada and vice president of the Constitution Club;
- Mr. D. Manuel Santana, extenist and director of the Masters Tournament of Madrid; among others.
As honorary members of this institution are among other renowned personalities:
- Hon. Mr. D. Adolfo Suárez González, Duke of Suárez, granted posthumously;
- Father Ángel García, founder of ‘Messengers of Peace’ and Prince of Asturias Award
- Hon. Magfco. Mr. D. Ángel Galindo García, rector of the Pontifical University of Salamanca.
“GOLD MEDAL” AWARD OF THE SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONALS OF THE PERSONAL IMAGE
On Friday, March 31, 2017, the Gold Medal Awards were presented by the Spanish Association of Image Professionals.
The “Gold Medal” was given with solemnity to those Institutions, Companies and Professionals in recognition of their prestige and professional trajectory in the world of the Personal Image.
The event took place in the “Medinaceli” Hall of the emblematic Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid and was attended by the Vice President Mr. Agustín Bravo, Communicator and Presenter of Radio and TV, who was in charge of presenting and conducting the gala.
The Spanish Association of Professionals of the Image (A.E.D.E.P.I) has been created with the aim of promoting, appreciating and recognizing the great work of professionals and excellent companies that are dedicated to the world of the image.
Among his Honor Counselors, he has renowned personalities such as; Alberto Cerdán recognized stylist; Antonio Montiel, realistic painter and Purificación García, designer.
This edition has been awarded to renowned personalities of the sector, including the fashion designer Mona Al Mansouri, the best Spanish fashion agency View Management, the Elizabeth John franchise, the renowned beauty salon Paradise Beauty, fashion president Catalonia Miriam Victoria, the jewelry designer Vicente Gracia Bensa among other prestigious winners.